New American Funding Offers 100% Loan Financing
What is a VA Mortgage Loan?
VA loans are mortgage loans guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Created for qualifying American veterans or their surviving spouses, these loans offer homebuyers the comfort of long-term financing.
Does New American Funding provide VA Loans?
Yes! New American Funding is recognized as a certified lender and can issue VA Loans to qualified home buyers across the United States. At New American Funding, our VA loans are accompanied by exceptional rates and no down payment requirements. By enrolling in a New American Funding VA Loan program, eligible borrowers can receive 100% financing and a loan amount up to $417,000.
Who qualifies for a VA Loan?
- Service Members in Active-Duty
- Reservists & National Guard (who have served or currently serve active-duty)
What properties qualify for an Austin VA Mortgage Loan?
- 1-4 Family Residential Properties
- Condominiums Approved through the VA or FHA
What does New American Funding’s VA Financing Program include?
- If no down payment is provided: a maximum loan amount of $417,000
- If a down payment is provided: a maximum loan amount of $417,000+
- A VA Funding Fee – 1.4% for First Use and 2.8% for Subsequent Use
- VA Funding Fee is waived for disabled veterans
- The seller is permitted to pay All Customary Closing Costs, Prepaid Items and Owner’s Title Policy
- The seller is limited to 4% of Discount Points and Non-Customary Charges
Contact your New American Funding Loan Officer for further information if you have any questions concerning your loan process. To reach New American Funding Austin-Round Rock, use the contact form on this page.